Session Value lost on every request

Recently I was facing an issue where my website is working fine with other browsers but it fails on internet explorer. Getting deeper into that issue I found like session values are lost on every request on pages on internet explorer, this is because session id actually getting changes on every request on internet explorer.

Getting into deeper, why it wasn't working is, because my website's url contained an underscore character (ie http://my_website). I have changed the name and now it all works fine.

Reference: Muthukumar Nadar (

Hope you liked this post, also let me know your thoughts on the post through your valuable comment. Thank you.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More