Set Default font to Gmail

Every time I write an email from my Gmail account, I prefer the Comic Sans font for my message instead of the default one which is Sans Serif. This means every time I start composing an email I have to change the default font.
The new feature has to be enabled under the Labs section within settings for Gmail. In the Labs section you need to look up Default Text Styling and select Enable along with saving the changes (see image below).

Now  after you have saved the changes, Gmail goes back to your Inbox. Again click on Settings and under the General tab you can see a new option enabled for changing the default font within Gmail (see image below).

Select the font from the drop down menu and again save changes. This way you can change the default font you have on Gmail.

Reference: Muthukumar (http://nadarmuthukumar.blogspot.in)
Hope you liked this and let me know your thoughts on post through your comments :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More